What makes our solutions truly unique is that we approach the training process from both a scientific and a clinical perspective. The strength of our content, combined with the use of proven instructional design and adult learning strategies, delivers effective and engaging learning solutions.
- Our eLearning solutions combine our high-quality content with cutting-edge technology providers, allowing the flexibility to pair the appropriate technology to your specific goals
- These solutions can be delivered to all desktop and mobile devices, ensuring a seamless experience for the user
- Game-based-learning has been shown to improve participation in learning, especially in highly competitive people such as Sales Reps. We produce games that can be individual- or team-based and that are platform agnostic
- Augmented reality tools
- Slide decks are a useful tool for providing high-level or more granular knowledge during self-paced learning
- They lend themselves to a modular structure, ideal for non-linear learning
Workshops and virtual training events
- Our live workshops and virtual training events allow learners to apply new practical or clinical knowledge in controlled environments through role play, peer-to-per learning and discussion groups
- Allows Reps and MSLs to practice responses to frequently asked questions from customers. Provides ability for Managers to provide feedback on responses and to show what an ‘ideal’ response is
- Allow Reps and MSLs to stay on top of current research while on the move. Hosted on tablets, providing easy-to-read articles on the latest research and topics so that they can have meaningful conversations with their customers.
- Scientific and clinical congresses provide the most up-to-date information within a given therapy area. We can provide concise coverage of key congress data, tailored to your specific requirements, in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- Ensuring that your Sales Reps and MSLs can discuss the latest literature with their customers in a meaningful manner. Consists of a series of summaries of published articles with additional comments to add context.